Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis Evil-Dog - Punk in Metropolis

Stunning!

Brilliant song! I love the little nuances in there, it just a nice refreshing adrenaline rush! It's amazing how you have transformed a simple 8-bit song into something much, much more. Hope to see more in the future!

10/10 and 5/5!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks a bunch :)

Chopped Spinach Chopped Spinach

Meh.

This one, unlike "Baked Beans" is kinda plain. It's not as full as it should be. But then again, if there was anything else added to the music, it would sound like nails against a chalkboard, right?!

KrisWilson responds:

Well they're certainly not supposed to be the same song.

I really appreciate the input. Thanks again!

Baked Beans Baked Beans

Wha-haaa!!!

This is awesome, man! I like the nice piano beat and the drums! This is even better than all your previous songs!

Mixed Reviews Mixed Reviews

Ha!

Great song! I like it how it's all you and just synched through FruityLoops(?). I like the contemporary serene feel to the song as you progress. Even the funky part near the end rocked! The tempo is just so captivating, as well! Keep it up!

Fingers rusty? Your strings are rusty.

Super Mario Bros - Underwater Super Mario Bros - Underwater

Whoa...

Excellent! I love the orchestraic feel behind this song. This really does have a SMG feel to it! Excellent! Flute=just beautiful!

glitchy remix glitchy remix

Consistency.

I like the frequent pulses in the song as the audio moves along. It sorta gives it a consistent feel, since its pretty much the same phrase over and over again but with a couple variations. Keep up the good work!

Castle Crashers Battle MenuRAP Castle Crashers Battle MenuRAP

C-rapp-y.

This rap isn't very good. Your voice is very bad quality and your voice is really off beat. It also sounds like you've only practiced this once, so you're pretty bad at this.
Practice more to get your beat down, will ya?

Lone-X responds:

I did practice this once. :) Thanks for the review!

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

PokéAwesome!

For all those PokéFans out there, I'm sure this is quite nostalgic. This just reminds me of the old Red/Blue/Green/Yellow days, to the Silver/Gold/Crystal days, to the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald days, to the FireRed/LeafGreen days, to the Diamond/Pearl/Crystal days, and so on so forth.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Whoa...

Great song! I just LOVE the vocals used in this song. I was wondering, though...are those vocals just computer sounds, or are they real voice actors and actresses?

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!
and that's my voice <3

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

Spooky...

This song is kinda freaky, with all the pulsating sounds and all. Sorry! Gives me the heebie-jeebies!

nubbinownz responds:

:( I didn't mean to scare you :(
Thank you for the review though! :D